Using LibreTiny is simple, just like every other PlatformIO development platform.
- Install PlatformIO
platformio platform install -f https://github.com/libretiny-eu/libretiny
- Go to Boards & CPU list.
- Find the board your device has (usually, the model number is written on the silkscreen).
- If your board isn't available yet, use one of the "Generic" boards that matches the CPU you have.
- Click on the board name. From the documentation page, note the board code.
- Use this code to create a PlatformIO project.
Run community projects
Develop your own project
If you're developing your own embedded software, and want it to run on LibreTiny-supported chips, create a project.
- use PlatformIO IDE (PIO Home -> Open -> New Project)
pio project initin your desired project directory
Next, read one of the flashing guides to run your project!
LibreTiny has a few configuration options that change its behavior or features. Refer to LT configuration for details.
GPIO usage - important change
Since v1.0.0, GPIOs are no longer meant to be referenced by
If your program is using Arduino I/O functions, refer to the Migration guide to modify your program accordingly.